Monday, July 12, 2010

The End Is Near

The more I promise to post, the less I actually do it. I haven't posted in over a month, which is nothing new, but you know I'm really lazy when it's the first time I've posted since the Lakers won the championship and LeBron James signed with the Miami Heat. I haven't kept up with the blog, so why should I keep it? Simply put, this blog won't last much longer, in fact I'll most likely stop posting here at the end of the summer.

I'll be moving my posts to the Blaze's new wesbite in the fall, since I will have an expanded role with the station. My posts on the Blaze website will heavily focus on ASU football and basketball since I will be covering both teams. I'm looking forward to my new role with the station, in addition to the new opportunities that will come with it.

Summer back home in Southern California has been very relaxing. I've been making frequent visits to the beach and to Dodger games. So much has gone on in the world of sports since I've been home, so I'll go ahead and give you my top five sports stories of the summer thus far.

5. Washington Nationals phenom Stephen Strasburg makes his MLB debut

4. The Lakers beat the Celtics in the NBA Finals and win their 16th championship in franchise history

3. Legendary UCLA Head Coach John Wooden passes away at age 99

2. Spain wins the 2010 FIFA World Cup

1. LeBron James leaves the Cleveland Cavaliers and signs with the Miami Heat

I can no longer promise that I will blog more often, but I'll do my best to post at least twice a week. Hold me to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment