Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Into The West

Arizona State is playing host to Louisiana-Monroe this Saturday at Sun Devil Stadium. I'm picking the Sun Devils to win, but I won't be surprised if they get upset, considering they are playing Georgia in Athens in a week and a half. The reason for me not having so much confidence in ASU is because last year they lost to UNLV the week before Georgia came to Tempe. I will be in the press box for the first time ever this Saturday. I usually sit in the student section, but since the sports director for The Blaze will be at a concert, I will be filling in as the role of the spotter for the guys who will be calling the game.

Tonight was the fourth episode of the year for my radio show "The Sports Lounge". I am on the show with two of my good friends every Tuesday night. I wasn't too pleased with tonight's show, especially since I felt that the past two shows were very good. I guess we all have our "off weeks". You can listen to The Sports Lounge by tuning in online at www.blazeradioonline.com every Tuesday night at 7 p.m. pacific time. We are working on having podcasts for our episodes.

Andre Ethier came through yet again for the Dodgers tonight, as he hit a two-run, walk-off home run. Ethier now has six game-winning hits on the year. The Blue Crew now lead the National League West by five games, and their magic number to clinch the division is 14.

We are 42 days away until the start of the World Champion Lakers' regular season.

For those of you who have a twitter or want to see what's going on in my world, check me out at

https://twitter.com/Josh_P_Green

No comments:

Post a Comment